GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully.
1. Participants will be selected at the sole discretion of Beon Commerce Sdn Bhd (the “Organiser”) and PUIM (the “Training Partner”) whose decision will be final. Participants must fulfill the eligibility requirements as determined by the Organiser.
2. Each participant is limited to winning one prize in each round of challenge.
3. To be qualified for the first round challenge of prizes, the sum of personal sales plus affiliate group sales must hit a minimum of RM20,000 by the end of three months, i.e. Personal sales + Affiliate group sales = RM20,000.
4. Your online application will only be considered if you check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions of entry before submitting your online application. Participants of any age are welcome to apply, but if you are under 21 years old, your parent or legal guardian must also give written permission, and in addition, if you are under 18 years old, your parent or legal guardian must also accompany you at the grand launch event.
5. Any applications received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
6. The participation fee is strictly not refundable and any registrations are strictly non-transferable.
7. Change in store name is strictly non-permissible once you have registered.
8. This is an application for the competition included as part of the television entertainment reality show provisionally entitled “OnlineBOSS” (the “Program”), which the Organiser has commissioned but does not guarantee that it will produce. The information given by you in the application form (including, without limitation, any videos or other material that you submit) (collectively, the “Application”) may be used in the Program and as otherwise set forth herein.
9. You hereby assign to the Organiser, and the Organiser shall own, all rights, in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity to your Application and your performance(s). You hereby agree that the Organiser shall be entitled to use your Application, your performance(s) and your name, image, likeness and biography in any manner it deems fit at its sole discretion, without further reference to you.
10. You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by the Organiser and/or the producer (the “Rules”) and that the Rules may be changed (including, without limitation, verbally) at any time by the Organiser and/or the producer and that you will be bound by such Rules. The Organiser's decisions will be final.
11. You must be a citizen and/or resident of Asia, or a non-Asian citizen. If you do not already have a valid passport, you must be prepared to apply for a passport if you are selected to participate in the Program. You will provide the Organiser with documentation in order to substantiate your age and identity (e.g. birth certificate and/or valid passport).
12. All personal details and/or information given in your Application either in this form, in your video or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
14. You will not, without the Organiser's prior written consent, publicize or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Application, the Program, your appearance in the Program, the Organiser, the production team or any participants in the Program nor any other information which may come to your attention (including, without limitation, in relation to the broadcaster, the production company, the Organiser or otherwise), save where such information is already public knowledge.
15. You must disclose to the Organiser details of any/all criminal/civil actions pending against you currently and any previous arrests/detentions and/or unspent convictions. You must disclose to the Organiser if you have ever been charged with a felony or misdemeanour, other than minor traffic or parking violations, and whether you have ever had a restraining order entered against you.
16. Employees, agents, branches and promoters (including their immediate family members) of the Organiser and its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Program, are not permitted to apply to participate in the Program.
17. You agree to sign any further documentation requested by the Organiser to participate in the Program. Failure to complete and sign any such documentation may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate applicant and/or winner.
19. You fully indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser from all claims, losses, damages, expenses and/or liabilities in connection with or resulting from your Application, participation in, attempt to participate in, or inability to participate in, the competition and/or the Program. Further, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you release the Organiser from and against any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, the competition (including, without limitation, the Applications and the auditions) and the Program.